PETA2.com

Saturday 22 March 2008

when i'm emo

I am still emo. But not as much.

WHY do i get emo?

Cause i have homeworks and they are depressing as what they did to me the previous years.
Cause i dont have anyone to chat with on messenger about my life.
Cause i dont have people to SMS with like i used to since 2 years ago.
Cause i dont have a companion.
Cause i dont feel like i'm a part of my other friend(s)
Cause i cant play the PIANO

What do i do to remedy it?

I think of going for a couple of hours hiking up some hills or mountains and set up camp for a night with friends.
I think of spending a couple of hours trekking to a waterfall and enjoy the surrounding.
I think of ambulance attachments.

... all i do is think and imagine.

But WHY not do it?

Cause i have homework.
Cause i have restrictions.
Cause i dont have my own finance to do religiously.
Cause i dont have time.
Cause i have assignments.
Cause i dont have COMPANY for the treks and hikes and camps...yet.
...and the list can go on and on.

Therefore this June, I am totally devoting myself (if possible) to working with Emergency Medical Assistance Service for the whole month and to finance my hike + trek + camping trips throughout the month before I resume my second semester in college in July.

I felt better posting this here.

On the brighter part of the post, I have my few true loves.

True Love A - Wilderness, Trekking/Hiking , Camping + stove cooking
True Love B - Emergency Medicine stuff
True Love C - Fire
True Love D - Injuries Make-Up

I've discovered that I love walking. As much as I love walking, I just hate air pollutants that make my nose "drool" but its good exercise. ∴ I would walk in the wilderness with a companion that I could chat non-stop with. Walking on the streets keeps me thinking of how I look all the time but in the wilderness, there is nothing to worry about.


Thats it for now. Till I am really hyped up and cheerful again, there won't be pictures for a while. =|

2 comments:

bloody-paws said...

*pats u*

don't be emo for too long yea? life can be abit depressing sometimes, but ya gotta learn to pick yourself up and smile =)

u can be nasty when it's rainy days. thats ok cause i am starting to hate it too DD=

Jerome said...

oi.. u dun wanna talk to me only :P