PETA2.com

Sunday 23 March 2008

Today

Didn't really emo much today. Thats a good thing.

Attended my Divisional AGM for the year 2007. Then assisted in the Home Nursing Course Examination - Became the bed making casualty. There is a difference between Nursing Members and Ambulance Members.

I jetted down to Cineleisure to see CHARM Cheerleading Championship. Inspired me once again but not as much. Most of the time I was only looking around for CHARM girls. haha. Dennis Yin came, as expected coz he was once a CHARM cheerleader. His dance moves is not bad, but he got face problem. Haha. No offence. At times, I think CHARM All Stars is overrated.

As all the hype about training for the Annual Regional Competition starts and divisions starts telling everyone that they will make it to becoming champions. Bold but whatever it is, its not the right mindset.
Saving lives is all about passion and really know your stuff.
This annual competition to me is just a check point for the competitors.
Why must they be training to win? rather than training to save lives.
Some officers instill wrong concepts to the members that they are in charged of.
To me in First Aid and saving lives, whether if its a competition or not, winning is not an item in my goal but performing well and rendering the correct treatment is.
That is all that matters to me.

Anyhow, I will be assisting in the Competition as the usual make-up artist.

I might not be able to provide the National Competitors with casualty make-up prior to the National Competition, but one thing's for sure is that I will be able to make it to Johore!

Happy Happy coz all I have in my head is packing light and bringing my mess tin and stove (JUST LOVE CAMP COOKING) and the most important thing - that SHE will be going to Johore as well. Not quite sure, but my bet is on her team! [Some might know who I'm hinting]

Nites for now!

1 comment: