PETA2.com

Wednesday 6 February 2008

What I've Done

Gotta make some bucks through Nuffnang and other blog ads. Though I dont know how much will I make from it. Anyhow, I'll just try. If not, I'll revert back to Tabulas. So, here's a recap of what I did in the month of January.
3rd - Went College. Did my EPT(English Placement Test)
4th - Had intra CIMP orientation amongst the group I'm allocated to.
7th - Collected timetable. Went straight to math class.

Later went to see the CIMP Director aka the Principal to ask about my timetable and as the Director and obviously an ageing, wise and well mannered Canadian Caucasian, he says that I have a really good timetable and should stick to it. Plus, I am in the top syllabus English class that is ENG4U (English for University Preparation)

12th - Went to Genting for Michael's Concert, which was ok. The one he had in Bukit Jalil was better.
16th - Had CIMP fun day which actually is another round of orientation but this time with lecturers and 2nd and 3rd semester students which is our seniors.
20th - Went for my first Public Duty as an Adult Member and attended the first DIM
24th - Went for stupid Freshie Night. Bloody stupid. When I think Prom is bad, this is worse.
25th - Went school=SJI for a visit. Izzat came later. Unexpectedly met Theng. Thought he got class, so didnt contact him.
26th - Went for the first CIMP Trekking Club trek up to Chiling Waterfalls near Kuala Kubu Baru, Rawang. Was nice. Love the scars that I brought back.
27th - Donned the new Adult uniform for the first time. The occasion is BBCA's 4th Inspection. Did some simulation and became the unofficial photographer using KuanMing's camera.

These are what I recently did this week.
1st - Went for duty at KLFA Stadium for some 'wasting-tax-payer's-money' function.

This is the tag I got for the event. Luckily my dad is so called working for the government. So, he doesn't need to pay tax. He was there at this event. Dunno what was his role but, he could actually go home anytime, just that he and his friends took a couple of boxes of packet Milo and put in in the broadcasting room and then load it up their vehicles after the ministers are gone. Neat rite? He brought back along 4 goodie bags that consists of 1/2 tuna sandwich, 1/2 egg mayo sandwich, vanilla muffin, curry sardine puff, curry puff, mineral water, clapping stick, pen, notepad, car sticker and glow stick (good quality ones). I guess mum's taxes are claimed back this way. Haha. I'm keeping the glow sticks for the Trekking Trip to Kenong Rimba Ilmu in Pahang (Exploring Caves) and Gunung Kinabalu hike.

2nd- Packed my study 'fortress' since after SPM till now.

From this...

...to this. Impressive? Lemme know.

4th - Met up with Theng and Soh, the later Izzat and LiJia at Pavillion. Its been damn long since we last saw each other apart from Theng and Izzat and LiJia.

Thats all for now. If I dont post by CNY, then to all you folks out there then the Team from qikit.tabulas.com and qikit.blogspot.com wishes you all a very Happy Ratty Chinese New Year! Be generous in giving ang pows. hehe *evil grin*

1 comment:

marcusan said...

you just REARRANGED stuff, didnt you? did you GET RID of anything? wakakaka..

but its impressive.

(psst, i need to come over, i still have to take my present, remember)

hehe.