PETA2.com

Thursday 14 February 2008

Time for a lil' UPDATE

Hi guys and girls. It been quite a short while since I updated. So, I'm here now to update it! If you all noticed, when you key www.qikit.tabulas.com in the address bar, it will come to www.qikit.blogspot.com right? That is because, I changed to blogspot so that I could learn the html structure in blogspot so that i could incorporate it into my tabulas.( Too much geek lingo here. Dunno how to explain it in layman's language) So, anyway if you did read my tabulas blog before I redirected it to blogspot, you'll probably know why. If you don't already know then, its cause I wanna serve nuffnang.

Back to what I did recently. I attended BBCA's 4th Inspection in my alma mater, SJI. The following are pictures taken from KuanMing's blog and are snapped by him as well.


This is me. In the new uniform. Dunno why i looked like this. Btw, this shot was taken without me knowing.

I'm explaining to CheeHwee about casualty simulation. I'm doing a forehead laceration.

I'm working on the fine details of the laceration. Doing make-up of wounds is definitely my favourite among all the SJAM activities.

I've made some achievements, some personal achievements. I walked to Sunway Pyramid from My college which is Sunway College. It took me just 8 minutes to there and 8 minutes back! Just wanna test it out. Some dudes say it takes them 20 mins. I wonder where they went.

Another walking achievement I've made very recently is walking from my college to Taylors College Subang Campus that took me 20 minutes. walked the route thrice. Once to get there, twice going back to college. Sounds weird? coz I took a cab there for the first time so get to know the route and it caused me freaking five bucks for a five minutes ride! and all the taxis charge the same. And one result after the first time walking back was nose allergy that causes a non viral flu.

The second time I walked there is with this look -


Being smart, but one trip too late. Already having the allergic flu already. And I was having my shades on while i'm walking on the sunny sidewalk. Imagine that!

Now, we go back a little bit back in time during CNY! There's nothing much to talk about, just that we have this terrorist on the prowl and it had kidnapped PIKACHU!If anyone have whereabouts of this masked menace, lemme know!


I'm imposing a guess on who this is. Haha.


And for those who already know who this masked menace is, please dun spoil the fun!

Met up with Theng, Kok Peng, Bryan and two baldies that are on break from NS - Wai Sheng and Kevin. We were playing spot the baldies when they made their way out of the crowd lining up at GSC MV for tix. It was seriously long. From the booths, several usual "turns" and the line continues past McD until Glitters. Lucky we're not there for movies but pool and lunch.

Finally today, its Valentines Day! but i see it as Single Awareness Day. Its nice seeing girls getting valentines gifts in college today. Some had surprises and gets really hyped! but some like me, just take the day as a normal day and being single!Seriously, it did not feel like a special day. It is an eye sore to see b*tches ( people who just knew you, acknowledges you for that short time and then days after that you are just like a stranger, and this is particularly girls la(not all) coz i mention b*tches) having a boyfriend that worships her as if she is the creator of the universe. A more detailed description would be guy dresses up neatly, one hand holding the b*tch's hand and the other holding her books. The b*tch has no expressions. Stupidnye... Blind brat. I keep on question why only on Valentines Day? What so special?

Typing that changes my mood a bit, but nonetheless I worked out in a gym for the first time! woo hoo! 10-15 mins interval between treadmill and doing weights for about an hour and a half. Felt Great after that. I wore pink to school today as it was theme day for my course today.

The theme was Pink and Red day to show some love... I look weird in this picture....

This shall be the end of my post for today. Hope you enjoyed all the above!

1 comment:

Jerome said...

if u know i snap that photo... it wouldnt be that nice rite ? :P